H2O Publishing’s EDUcatering Forum taking place on March 6th is almost sold out.
Planning to showcase a variety of industry speakers, debates and expert advice on how to prepare to the forthcoming free school meals introduction in September 2014, the event has seen an enormous interest from school caterers across the UK.
Held on the same day as International School Meals Day, the forum promises to be a not-to-miss event in the school caterer’s calendar.
To avoid disappointment, please book now as limited tickets are available.
Confirmed sessions include:
• The new National School Food Plan – Myles Bremner, School Food Plan
• International School Meals: How British schools can learn and benefit – Joao Breda, World Health Organisation
• School Kitchens: are they ready for September 2014? – Linda Cregan, Children’s food Trust
• Update on the New Nutritional Standards Pat Fellows – Patricia Fellows Consultancy
• Marketing school meals to the modern digital parent – Nicola Proud & Karen Fewell, Digital Blonde
• Coping with allergies and the new food labelling laws – Caroline Benjamin, Food Allergy Training Consultancy
• Farm Gate to School Plate – schools’ self-sufficiency, best practice and great examples of fun ideas to get children cooking and growing – Stephanie Wood, School Food Matters
• World Food Programme – James Allred, Unilever Food Solutions
• State of the Nation research results – universe of catering within secondary schools in the UK
Tickets are just £50 for anyone working within education, an extremely competitive price for an event of such high calibre. To book you place, download your booking form here .
H2O Publishing plan to encourage people to Tweet throughout the day and while #ismd2014 will be used globally to celebrate International School Meals Day, #eduforum will keep the conversation going at the EDUcatering Forum.
The event will take place at the Royal Horticultural Halls in London on 6th March.
For more information please email [email protected] or call us on 0845 500 6008.